Wednesday, April 22, 2009

HULLO MOTO

I like my new phone.
My first phone was a Motorola, and then it broke, and then I had a Nokia for about a year. Now I have a Motorola again but a different one. But it has similar interface and fonts as my old phone, which makes me feel slightly nostalgic. This is a little lame. Oh well.

Today I made an omelette with chili garlic sauce and goat cheese. A bit too much goat cheese but I enjoyed it thoroughly!

I've also been eating a lot of ice cream. And cookies. A lot of food in general.

To sum up, this post is about my new phone and what a piggie I am.

3 comments:

  1. oink oink, that omelette sounds like magic

    ReplyDelete
  2. I made egg in the nest and a mango!
    it is important to start you day off by being a piggie who delights in the joys of egginess.

    I NEED A NEW PHONE OH MY GOODNESS I'M LIKE THE FRESH PRINCE WITH MY GHETTO PHONE!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. owen, you are amazing. and not just because you have amazing turds that seem to defy gravity.

    ReplyDelete