Wednesday, February 11, 2009

My iPod is getting sad.

A few weeks ago I dropped my iPod Nano in a dirty puddle. It may have been this or numerous other drops or the accumulation of drops, but my iPod is getting worse every day. It no longer plays properly unless I apply specific pressure to the lower right corner of it. Depending on how I apply this pressure, it might:

1. Play properly
2. Cut out the left ear
3. Do this strange thing where all I hear is low thudding and bass, while midrange and high end is cut out
4. Not play at all

I thought it was my headphones at first, but it really isn't. :(

2 comments:

  1. oh noes :(

    i am sad that your ipod did not survive as well as mine did. and mine got run over by a car, even. basically, i am bragging about my good luck.

    THIS MEANS YOU SHOULD GET A PURPLE NANO. seriously, those are nice.

    ReplyDelete