Saturday, January 31, 2009

The High Five Game

We've been trying to get Dorian to give us high fives. Over and over and over. He's been kinda reaching for and grabbing hands, which is good enough for us. My mom was just doing it, actually. She puts up her hand and says, "Dorian, give me five!" and we wait a bit. And my mother's hand moves a little, to get his attention. And we wait. And he reaches for my mother's hand and grabs it, and right then, EVERYONE GOES NUTS! YAYY! YAAAAAYY YAHAHAA! HAAAAY! And there is applause and people are jumping up and down!

And then we do it again. :)

2 comments:

  1. THAT WAS A REALLY SWEET STORY OWEN. I CAN ONLY IMAGINE THE WILD PARTY WHEN DORIAN GIVES A REAL FIVE

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's fucking cute.

    (i had to use the f word for emphasis.)

    ReplyDelete