Saturday, January 3, 2009

I didn't like Darren for five minutes last night.

Last night on MSN, Darren made me feel like a dinosaur for still being on Xanga. He was being such a DICK. So I'm taking this opportunity to act like a bitch about it. Thanks Darren, for making me cave. I am now here, because everyone knows having fewer than three blogs is uncivilised.

This morning I listened to Empty Cell by Rusty, which I hadn't heard in probably more than ten years. And last night I saw an Everclear video on MuchMoreRetro, from the same year. I think I kind of miss 1997. I liked that time on Six Feet Under when Nate said, "You can't take a picture of this; it's already gone." TRU DAT!

Ok this Show is kinda shitty so far. Sorry!

4 comments:

  1. yo guy, i like dinosaurs! i keep making new blogs, it's kinda gross.

    YEAH EVERCLEAR!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ALSO, HURRAH BITCH PUSSY DICK SHOW!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HEY I WAS CLEARLY JOKING YOU BITCHPUSSY DICKSHOW.

    but at least you're on blogger now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you're my friend because you like rusty

    ReplyDelete