Saturday, April 17, 2010

Deleted Scenes, Part 2

Continued from earlier post:

  • Jan.8 2010: "My brother-in-law recently told me that he has a friend who is dating a girl, and her identical twin sister is dating the guy's best friend. THAT IS NUTS. I would watch this if it was a show. But actually no. It would probably be one of those crappy ones that gets cancelled after half a season, never mind."
  • Feb. 21 2010: "...some ladies were totally into my dance moves tonight. I hadn't even gotten to my Russian jig yet at this point, either. They may have been completely messing with me..." Protip: I was also wearing my Star Trek uniform shirt. Ladies love that shit, obvs.
  • Feb. 24 2010: On this day, a friend asked me, out of the blue, if I thought she was "overly emotional." Honest answer was yes. After hesitating a moment, I told her so, which - surprise - resulted in an irrational response: "I AM emotional, but I am also reasonable." I was then told not to respond to this self-appraisal unless I agreed with it. Point proven?
  • March 19 2010: "This ice cream is supposed to have brownie bits and cookie dough, but I am not finding any brownie." Was still really good. My favourite ice cream, I think.
  • March 29 2010: "There's this awesome girl who was in my class in winter semester of last year, and I still have her on Facebook, and every time she makes a status update, I'm more convinced she was like, MY FRIGGEN..." the next words were going to be 'soul mate', and then I thought, I feel super fucking creepy, and closed the browser. Rad girl moved back to London, ON.

2 comments:

  1. yo, i think you need to be friends with YOUR FRIGGEN

    these are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i agree with what michelle said. you guys could have been FRIGGEN

    overly emotional girl reminds me of someone i know.

    ReplyDelete